Create a Profile
Do You Have Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis?
If you are between the ages of 18 and 55 and have been diagnosed with relapsing multiple sclerosis (MS), you may quality for a voluntary research study.
Qualified participants will continue to receive their standard care. Must be planning to receive the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccination through insurance or a federal/state/local program.
Will help others with the same medical condition by contributing to medical research.
To see if you qualify for this voluntary research study or to refer a family member or friend.
- Between the ages of 18 and 55 years
- Have been diagnosed with relapsing MS
- Have not received the COVID-19 vaccine yet
- Are starting or currently being treated with ofatumumab
- Been on interferon or glatiramer acetate for MS